6. 你最好現在不要把壞消息告訴他。(had better)
20. 既然天好，我把所有的窗都打開了。(Now that)
1. His uncle used to live in the country. Now he lives in the city.
2. He doesn’t like coffee at all, but he prefers tea.
3. How important it is for students to learn a foreign language!
4. How much does the coat cost?
5. He devoted his life to studying spaceships
6. You’d better not tell him the bad news now.
7. He is an experienced driver and he is used to driving in all kinds of weather.
8. You should review your lessons instead of watching TV tonight.
9. Nothing can prevent the child to risk climbing that tall tree.
10. Mother seldom goes out alone at night, does she?
11. Try to express yourself in English. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes.
12. What was the population in China by the end of last year?
13. What a long way it is from Guangzhou to New York!
14. Hardly had I reached the airport when the plane took off.
15. It seemed only seconds before the boy finished washing his face.
16. You will not succeed unless you work hard.
17. Whatever you do, try your best.
18. However difficult the task may be, we will try/do our best to complete in time.
19. Child as he is, he knows how to live and study.
20. Now that the weather is fine, I opened all the windows.